The Adventures of F.L. Mingo

Frustrated being penned up in Mark Dean's back yard, I fled Missoula to travel the country and absorb some new atmospheres!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Homesick...

Has it really been nearly a month? Wow... I sure was busy exploring. Too busy to update, that's for sure. I just played a little catchup and added a few of the stories you all have missed out on. I've been very depressed and homesick the last few weeks though. As I journeyed through a farm last week, I couldn't help but think of Mark, crying himself to sleep everynight, worrying about me and wondering when I was going to come home and fill that void in his life. It brought a tear to my eye. I've finally decided that it's time to start my journey home... I crave to see more of the country, but there's a backyard I'm craving more! Mark, I'm coming home!!