The Adventures of F.L. Mingo

Frustrated being penned up in Mark Dean's back yard, I fled Missoula to travel the country and absorb some new atmospheres!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Empowering Arch of St. Louis




I made a stop in St. Louis to check out the Arch here, mostly due to a rumor I heard circulating around Missoula a few years back. Apparently by rubbing my, well... let's just say "Little Mingo" on national monuments, I would become empowered! In what manner, I can't say but I figured it was worth a try. I went for it and immediately was yelled at over the loud speaker. I was a little embarrased, but my ego was soon boosted by the compliments the ladies began shouting at me as I ran away. After all the trouble I nearly got into I didn't feel the slightest bit empowered. Guess I should have known better... only idiots would come up with an idea like that. And just to warn you, the following image is a bit racy... don't say I didn't warn you!