The Adventures of F.L. Mingo

Frustrated being penned up in Mark Dean's back yard, I fled Missoula to travel the country and absorb some new atmospheres!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

We're Not In Kansas Anymore...

...so why in the hell was there a tornado attempting to sweep me away to Oz? I'm just fine not encountering any Wicked Witches... I was just minding my own business wandering through North Central Misssissippi today when a siren went off alerting me to a possible tornado, although I think I got the idea when the rain went from a vertical to horizontal motion and I nearly got blown to the other side of the town. The tornado never got close enough for me to get a photo of it myself but I stopped to take a closer look at two trees that got uprooted during the storm. Guess it was a good thing I hid from the storm... it may have done this to me. *gulp*