The Adventures of F.L. Mingo

Frustrated being penned up in Mark Dean's back yard, I fled Missoula to travel the country and absorb some new atmospheres!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Architecture of a Fellow F.L.


Up in Pennsylvania I had to take a trip out to see the work of my fellow F.L. buddy, Frank Lloyd and see his most famous design. I wish I had a house like this one. Hell, I'd even settle just just have a mini waterfall running through the yard (This is a not so subtle hint for you, Mark. Better get to work on it immediately!) I attempted to take some photos of this swank pad but the tour guide became quite upset and asked my not to take any photos. Though annoyed, I obeyed and proceceded to take measurements and recreate the floorplan on a napkin. They didn't like that either and threw me out... Copyright, schmopyright. I was determined to break the rules and sell the photos of my exploits just to spite them! HAHA! I went commando and snuck around the folliage that surrounded the house and took all the photos I could. I even went for a forbidden refreshing swim! I was quite proud of my rebelious nature, but as I was leaving I found out you are allowed to take photos of the exterior and felt a little stupid... You win this round Falling Water...